I am currently on a much needed weekend getaway to MIA (out of all times I am here during memorial day weekend. stories to come later!) but that doesn’t mean I am not getting any work done. I wanted to share with you all some music I have come across while relaxing here. This duo is not ambassadors of down-south music or even American music…it’s actually grime music. But the tempo and sound of grime music fits so well with the excitement and heat of this trip so I wanted to share this new find with you guys. Check out the duo’s music here.
Powered By Vistaprint
- http://shademagazine.com/ 6 years ago
- Listening to and watching the video for the new Wye Oak called Fish .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBOU0dafnlA 6 years ago
- new posts coming! shademagazine.com 6 years ago
- @dcRap sorry just seeing this. hope it was a success! 6 years ago
- Get your tickets to see Femi Kuti & Positive Force this Saturday, April 23rd @930Club more info here: http://bit.ly/gTozvS 6 years ago
CONTACT SHADE!Got an Event and/or music/art/information that you would like to have showcased on the site? Got topic/issue ideas? Do you want to join the SHADE team? CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org