Paul White is a London-based producer I came across recently while listening to Flying Lotus. White infuses all these eclectic elements such as hip hop, psychedelia, synthesizers, and symphonic sounds. The kind of beats he makes is something I’d imagine for some epic saga film like Troy or some gangster bad-ass film like if there was remake of Scarface and at the same time he’ll have you listen to more mellow music you can listen to during a good workout or just lounging around. He is that eclectic. Also the great thing is he offers few tracks for free to download so you get a taste of his music before you can purchase it, and trust me you’ll definitely want to purchase! Check out his music here.
Powered By Vistaprint
- http://shademagazine.com/ 6 years ago
- Listening to and watching the video for the new Wye Oak called Fish .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBOU0dafnlA 6 years ago
- new posts coming! shademagazine.com 6 years ago
- @dcRap sorry just seeing this. hope it was a success! 6 years ago
- Get your tickets to see Femi Kuti & Positive Force this Saturday, April 23rd @930Club more info here: http://bit.ly/gTozvS 6 years ago
CONTACT SHADE!Got an Event and/or music/art/information that you would like to have showcased on the site? Got topic/issue ideas? Do you want to join the SHADE team? CONTACT: email@example.com